We’re getting there NB.
We’re working hard to try to make it as easy as possible to onboard drivers and get Kari on the roads in New Brunswick.
However, there are a few challenges we’re facing with regards to drivers personal insurance policies, as well as the process for getting the proper 4R license.
None of the answers next will eliminate you from driving with Kari, but some will be able to onboarded faster than others.
It’s easy to get started
Sign up online
Tell us a little about yourself and your vehicle.
Share some documents
You’ll be asked to submit a copy of your driver’s licence and information for screening.
Activate your account
If you and your vehicle meet the requirements you’ll be sent information on how to start driving!
- Drivers must be a minimum of 25 years old, if younger than 25, please contact us.
- Drivers must hold a valid Class 4, Class 2, or a new Restrictive Class 4 driver’s license with proof of current vehicle registration and insurance
- Applicants must submit a name-based criminal record check through our approved background checking service
- 4 door vehicle with independently opening doors (not including the trunk/hatchback)
- Seat at least 4 passengers in addition to the driver
- Vehicle must be no more than 10 years old
- Vehicle must have less than 200,000kms on the odometer
- Vehicle must have an up to date annual mechanical inspection by a motor vehicle inspection station
- Photos must be provided of the front of your vehicle, the rear of your vehicle (including your licence plate) and the driver’s side of your vehicle (full-length)
- Good condition with no cosmetic damage
- No commercial branding
- No salvaged or rebuilt vehicles
- Snow tires or all-weather tires installed from November 1 until April 30 the following year
Be Your Own Boss
Choose when and where you’d like to drive. Benefits such as promotions during busier times as well as tips generated from your riders put more money in your pocket.
Explore your Area
Get to explore the Maritimes with your riders. Most riders are up for a chat and often want suggestions of places to visit, eat and shop. Be your own “Local Expert”!
Earn a commission on every ride you provide and receive payouts weekly directly to your bank account. And as always, you receive 100% of the tips your earn.